Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My First Post!

Hello!

Well I am finally doing it! I am making a food blog!

If you really knew me you would know that ever since I was born I was never a big fan of food. I was picky from the beginning, and to some... I still am. When I was growing up I use to sit at the dinner table for hours refusing to eat and eventually would wait until my parents were so frustrated that they just let me off the hook. Now that I am married and expecting our first child I have been modivated more than ever to explore cooking and trying new things; maybe in hopes that my children will not take after me. This pregnancy has had me in the kitchen more than ever, starting with the cravings of cookies. As you can imagine, over the years it has been difficult to find recipes that both my husband and I enjoy. My husband (Casey) will eat anything! When I mean anything, I mean it! No matter how gross, burnt, raw, or on the floor... seriously... he will eat it. Through the years I have contined to cook the same things, usually involving chicken, cheese, and bacon. Although these ingredients make delicious meals, they get old after ... lets say... seven years! So here is to finding/creating new recipes to share and enjoy with all of you!

Please feel free to comment or make suggestions to the recipes I post. I would love to hear what you think!

*RMR

No comments:

Post a Comment