Friday, August 26, 2011

M & M Cookies

 

Well here it is... my first pregnancy craving- M and M Cookies!!! I am pretty sure out of all the cookies this recipe made, I ate about 99% of them in the matter of days. Nothing like yummy, warm, and soft homemade cookies fresh out the oven! Yum! I can't wait to make these with Madison (Baby in my belly) some day, I can just see her putting the final M and M's on the top of the cookies before they go into the oven..... umm ..and maybe a few for snacking on too!

 

Ingredients:

1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 cup butter (2 sticks)- softened
2 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups candy-coated milk chocolate pieces

Directions: 

1.)In a large bowl, mix sugar, eggs, butter, and vanilla thoroughly. Add flour, salt, and baking soda to creamed mixture. Blend well. Add 3/4 cup of M&M candies. 

2.)Drop dough by teaspoonful onto cookie sheet. Slightly push a few candies on top of each dough ball with remaining candies.

3.) Bake at 350F for 9 to 11 minutes, to your liking. 

* I made mine with the Mini M &M's because that is what I had on hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment